Uranium is used as a fuel for nuclear reactors, armor piercing ammunition and guidance devices. Certain uranium compounds are used in the leather and wood industries for stains and dyes and coming back from war zones overseas. Uranium exposure may cause elevations of beta-2-microglobulin.
The adverse effects on human health include the following:
- Lung cancer
- Reactive airway disease
- Neurological abnormalities
- Vision degradation
- Lymphoma and other cancers
- Birth defects in offspring
$185Average competitors price
$290Pricing based on average direct to consumer pricing.
- WHAT IT TESTS: Measures uranium levels..
- WHY TAKE IT: Screen for kidney damage.
- REQUIRES FAST? No